You Agree to
Information that we collect:
We may collect the following information:
1) Information, you provide by filling in forms on our site, including name, address, phone number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth, country, payment details, payment card details.
2) We may pass your name, phone number and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
3) details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.
4) Record of correspondence when you contact us.
5) We may collect information in case you report a problem.
How we use the collected data:
1) To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
2) We may send you other information related to our products, services, promotion & newsletter;
3) Handle orders, delivery and payments;
4) Customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
5) Respond to your enquires;
To whom we may disclose your information:
1) In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets;
2) All information contained by yzbuyer.com is treated as strictly confidential and yzbuyer.com does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information with any external organization;
3) We release account and other Information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Links To External Sites:
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
2) Log Files:
YZBuyer follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, YZBuyer uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Use of Remarketing & Re-targeting:
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
5) Your Rights:
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
8) Contact Information